Analytics Manager - Customer Lifetime Value
A reputable FinTech company in Stockholm is looking for a new Analytics Manager to a team working with customer lifetime value. This team works to calculate the lifetime value of a consumer within a given context and be able to provide the output in a format which can be used by any other team in order to make a decision regarding treatment of a customer within a given scenario.
The company has tirelessly grown their customer base, their global footprint, products and channels, their internal strategies, controls and reporting requirements for more than 10 year and are now in the need for ambitious managers that has the desire to drive projects, people and KPI's in a high-paced environment of constant change and an endless flow of new opportunities.
What will you be doing as a Manager:
- Working simultaneously on multiple activities and track actions and drive delivery.
- Working in a customer centric and product driven organisation
- Collaborating with other high achievers, in a high-paced environment of constant change and an endless flow of new opportunities
- Driving projects and take initiatives with a business oriented mindset.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in our existing credit strategy and formulate hypotheses and drive initiatives to improve portfolio performance.
- Find new and improve current ways of optimising our consumer touch points to make it better for our customers and us.
- Solving complex business problems in a clean and simple way.
- Work closely with management in a start-up environment and influence the strategic direction of the business
To be a successful manager we would like you to have:
- Have proven ability and desire to drive projects, people and KPI's
- Exceptional ability to build meaningful relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Ability to exercise judgement, plan activities, delegate tasks or deadlines and implement with success
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to conduct research or analysis on projects and production issues
- Prepare presentations for senior management to motivate strategic funding
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
Your background ideally consists of:
- Similar background to the Analysts and Data Scientists and within the core functions. They normally
- work with predictive modelling techniques, algorithms, machine learning and technology (R, SQL,
- Python, logistic regression etc.)
- Proven industry experience
- Ideally have experience from banking, insurance, financial institutions, credit lending, credit risk industries.
How to apply:
Click "Apply"- button to send your application to Sabrina Bjørnstad
Excel, SQL, SAS, R, Python, MongoDB, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Modelling, Analyse, Analytics, Stockholm, Sweden, Data Analytiker, Data Science, Data scientist, Programming, Algorithms, Statistics, Statistikk, Econometrics, Customer, Retail, Digital, Communication, Insight, Big Data, Realtime