Business Insight Analyst - R/SQL
500,000 SEK + Benefits
A hugely successful and leading entertainment publisher are looking to bring on board an experienced Business
Insight Analyst (R,SQL) to lead a specific faction of the analytics team who are developing a new and exciting
area of the business.
They have truly enjoyed their organisational growth since they started more than 15 years ago and are looking to
use data insight to drive and support business decisions further. With a diverse audience in one of the largest
markets in the world, this business is looking to strengthen their presence internationally.
They are looking for someone who wants to become part of a senior analytic team that is at heart of the business
working with departments such as tech and marketing.
- Function as an internal consultant working proactively with stakeholders to support business decisions and make analytics actionable
- Develop predictive and statistical business models using test validation methods
- Churn analysis to identify higher value customers and improve customer retention
- Identify product life-cycle and analysing the effects on marketing efforts
- Maintain and optimise data infrastructure supporting the increasing demands within the analytics team
- Integration of online data source collection
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to apply to, please review the necessary competencies below:
- Minimum bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or similar
- Experience querying large SQL databases as well as expert knowledge of R or similar
- Familiarity with statistical testing and modelling techniques and comfortable drawing conclusions when working with new data sets
- Understand how to develop measurement frameworks and obtain core metrics that drive the business
- Ability to use data to tell a story that is easily understood by technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Beneficial if you have experience with Data Visualisation tools, ideally Tableau, as well as an understanding how to automate repetitive problems and tasks
- An ability to build partnerships across the business and work effectively with other departments with the confidence to both gather requirements and present to senior stakeholders in the business
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this Business Insight Analyst role please apply via this site.
SQL, R Programming, Analytic, Business Intelligence, Tableau, Dashboards, Google Analytics, Ecommerce, Digital,
Stockholm, Sweden, Data, Analytics, Integration, Infrastructure, Marketing Automation, CRM, Quantitative
Analytics, Internal Consultant, Product, Churn