HEAD OF CUSTOMER INTELLIGENCE
The Head of Customer Intelligence will play a critical role in running and optimizing cross-channel acquisition and engagement programs that span the company's marketing channels, with the objective of growing customer acquisition, retention and usage of their products across the World.
The Consumer Marketing team is at the forefront of online marketing practices and technologies in the business and as part of that team and Head Customer Intelligence, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategy to increase engagement and growth with their millions of customers.
You will be driving quantitative analytics and data mining research as well as be in charge of planning, designing, and executing marketing actions towards existing customers across all direct touch points, including email, SMS, in app messaging, and more.
- Lead the CRM and Business Intelligence team, comprised of data analysts and marketers, working across countries, functions (brand, product owners, engineering) and products to plan, develop, and execute new marketing campaigns.
- Determine the technology infrastructure and tools supporting our CRM and business intelligence processes.
- Develop and implement customer journeys across the customer lifecycle, leveraging customer insights to improve retention and lifetime-value (LTV).
- Lead the design, implementation, and maintenance of advanced business dashboards, consumer segmentation models (needs, behavior, and value) and proprietary forecasting models, using statistical analysis and machine learning.
- Find creative solutions to help the team overcome roadblocks when faced with limited data, tools, or resources.
- Develop direct communication with our customers that help increase satisfaction, retention, and ultimately usage of our platform.
- Collaborate with our brand, creative, and engineering teams to design and launch advanced campaigns that are of high-impact and aligned with our brand.
- Work with our product management and engineering teams to specify and implement product and e-commerce store requirements that improve customer experience.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is an extremely hard but satisfying work. You are quick on your feet and have a strategic perspective that others rely on. Mor,eover we would like to see evidence of the following in your background:
- A Master's degree in computer sciences, information technology, statistics, mathematics, or engineering. MBA degree is a plus.
- Experience leading a team responsible for CRM, data analytics and/or business intelligence in B2C with large customer bases and via digital channels with demonstrable results.
- Hands-on experience developing robust campaign planning processes and managing loyalty programs. Also, working with statistical analysis and machine learning; knowledge of data mining tools (e.g. SAS, Python, R) and Business Intelligence software packages (e.g. Looker, Tableau).
- Hands-on experience with campaign messaging, A/B testing, post-campaign analysis using a CRM/marketing automation tool (e.g. Salesforce, Oracle).
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Be capable to roll-up your sleeves and lead by example at both strategic and tactical levels
- Have the ability to create something from nothing, identify a game plan, get results and embrace ambiguity along the way
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to excel with little to no direction. Strong ability to think independently yet operate effectively in and with teams.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a fast-paced, high growth environment
WHAT CAN THE COMPANY OFFER:
- They can offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to over achieve.
- You will be able to work with smart, engaged co-workers from all over the world.
- You will have a tangible impact on the way that they operate and expand their business.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sabrina Bjørnstad at Harnham via the Apply link on this page.
Digital, Customer Acquisition, eCommerece, Online, Retail, Cloud Platform, Business Intelligence, Modelling, Analysis, Analytics, Stockholm, Sweden, Scandinavia, Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Scientist, Programming, Algorithms, Statistics, Econometrics, Customer, Retail, Digital, Communication, Insight Analyst, Big Data