SENIOR DATA ANALYST
Do you have experience in Data Analysis and Business Intelligence and have a keen interest in Big Data?
The company serves well-renowned global companies and has seen a lot of success since they started up, under a decade ago. This is a unique chance to work in a smaller team as the Senior Data Analyst in an innovative company who is reinventing their industry.
Based in a fantastic office in Stockholm, the rapidly growing company is looking to leverage the power of their data by transforming their data infrastructure and building a greenfield cloud-based data solution. As the Senior Data Analyst, you would be a part of a supporting and entrepreneurial work environment in a fun and open culture.
As the Senior Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Process, analyse, clean and manipulate data sets Evangelise data science and machine learning throughout the company
- Identify areas to which your expertise can add value and partake in building adequate tools
- Help the Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to better understand their data
- Develop insights and analysis across multiple business units to drive decisions and strategies using Qlikview, Power BI or Tableau
- Working with stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting, insight, and analysis processes are met
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Commercial experience with SQL
- Commercial experience working with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Qlikview
- Fluency in R or Python
- Excellent understanding of databases and cloud solutions
- A keen interest in data mining and machine learning
- Great communication skills and the ability to present insights to stakeholders
- A can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent in English
- Great international culture
- Health care
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Elise Myhren via the Apply link on this page.
40000kr - 50000kr per month + pension, health care, insurance
SQL, Business Intelligence, R, Python, Big Data, Machine Learning