SENIOR INSIGHT ANALYST
A reputable FinTech company is looking for a Senior Insight Analyst with strong SQL experience. You will be part of a passionate and skilled analytics team focused on improving customer engagement throughout the Nordic region using data and analytics! This is a vital part of the business, so the right candidate must have a strong analytical background and have experience from working with leading players in a strong business-driven environment.
The company is one of the leading financial technology companies in the Nordics and at the forefront of technology, analytics, and product development.
- Driving projects and take initiatives with a business-oriented mindset
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in our existing credit strategy and formulate hypotheses and drive
initiatives to improve portfolio performance.
- Find new and improve current ways of optimising our consumer touch points to make it better for our
customers and us.
- Partner with our statistics and credit decision team to add insight into the development of new credit
models and underwriting in our Nordic countries.
- Monitor portfolio performance and make adjustments to credit strategy for segments as appropriate.
- Solving complex business problems in a clean and simple way.
- Work closely with management in a start-up environment and influence the strategic direction of the
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally have proven track record from an analytical role or experience from working with consumer credits or consumer optimization.
- Are Interested in making a difference and improve business results.
- Have strong verbal and interpersonal skills and experience in driving initiatives.
- Have a track record in stakeholder management.
- Have strong analytical capabilities and like to be challenged.
- Are interested in fostering strong relationships with internal partners and stakeholders.
- Have experience working with SQL and advanced excel.
- Have an academic degree within business, finance or engineering.
- It is a bonus if you have experience in working within the consumer credit domain towards Norwegian or Finnish customers.
Become part of a talented team of analysts and product owners always looking to challenge the way consumers interact with financial services products across the Nordic region.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click "Apply"- button to send your application to Sabrina Bjørnstad
Excel, SQL, SAS, Modelling, Analyse, Analytics, Stockholm, Sweden, Data Analytiker, Data Science, Data scientist, programming, algorithms, statistics, customer, retail, digital, communication, insight, big data