SENIOR RISK OFFICER
Are you keen on taking your career to the next step? This opportunity offers you the chance to prove your management skills, where you will be taking charge a small team of Credit Risk Analysts and lead the way in developing and maintaining a healthy risk environment through high-quality analysis and assessment.
The company is a Nordic bank with high standards of risk management. They are offering a diverse environment where hard work and motivation are key factors of success. The business is filled with motivated and talented employees, and you will enter a highly skilled department, enabling you to learn from proven analysts and management.
In this role, you will take the lead of a small group function within the Credit Risk function. You will be tasked with developing and maintaining a high standard environment for Credit Risk Analysts. You will directly impact decisions and take responsibility for them. You will join them in their offices in either Oslo or Stockholm. Your work tasks will be (but not limited to):
* Ensuring a high standard of risk management, through staying up to date with regulations and compliance within credit risk
* Managing a small team of talented credit risk analyst, and help them progress their analytical skills through your own extensive experience
* Lead risk related projects, having the responsibility of results
* Communicate with management and other stakeholders
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
This role requires a substantial amount of experiences within a financial institution, having worked directly with credit risk for several years. The successful applicant has management experience from previous employment and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
A successful applicant has:
* Relevant education on MSc level or above (Economics, Business, Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics or similar)
* Management experience with an analytical team
* Knowledge and hands-on experience with analytical tools (I.e. SAS, SQL, R, Python, MATLAB, VBA)
* A role model for your co-workers, maintaining high working standards and ethical risk assessment
* Excellent communication skills, reporting to management staff and other stakeholders
* Broad understanding from every risk aspect in a financial institution
The company offer a competitive salary package, in addition to:
* Flexible working hours
* Excellent career progression possibilities
* Pension Scheme
* Bonus Scheme
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply to Stian Iversen using the "Apply Now" button on this page