Senior Data Scientist
SEK 670 000 - 770 000
Harnham are currently working with an industrial machinery company. This role sits within an impactful analytics team in an organisations with ovr 40 000 employees. At current there is a focus on building up systems for predictive maintenance and failure detection.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will be:
- Responsible for the development and generation of machine learning models to detect anomalies and predict faults in machinery.
- You will perform advanced analytics on time series and sensor data to draw valuable insights to optimize
- Focused on identifying new business opportunities for the company.
- Delivering insights and recommendations to the business based on findings in large amounts of data.
- There is a strong machine learning element to this role, and scope for exploratory analysis to help identify new opportunities for the business.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- or Ph.D. in: Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning etc.
- Experience using Python and related machine learning libraries.
- Knowledge of time series data and sensor data is a huge plus.
- Our client are leveraging Google Clod Platform, Python, & SQL. Ideally you'll be a confident user of these!
- 2-5 years commercial data science experience
- Opportunity for quick impactful machine learning wins.
- Nice offices in nice location in city center.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles please contact Sabine Odfjell at Harnham.
Python, SQL, Big Query, Azure, Spark, Statistical Modelling, DataScience, Data Scientist, Anomaly detection, failure detection,Time Series data, optimisation, machine learning, predictive maintenance, advanced analytics, customer, statistics, machine learning.